Sunday, October 24, 2010
Tmr Is Exam!!!!!:(
Gosh Tmr is exam time!!!:( so nervous so scared:( take a deep breath!!! Relax.:) K let's start today's activity. Mmmmmm. Yeahh. Morning woke up, shower change Thn go Elias Mall wt parents eat breakfast Thn go buy paint Thn go home. Whn reach home, we started to paint my room and my bro's room. After a long hours of painting, we showered and went to see dogs(for fun). After tat went home changed Thn go E-Hub. At the carpark, my cater was wondering wats the occasion today why got so many people Thn I say oh! Today is Obama's b'day Thn my whole family laugh.(dunnoe wats so funny) so I jus laugh for the sake of laughing lor. After tat we parked our car at rooftop Thn go eat dinner. After dinner, we went to walk around, we even bought Cupwalker. After tat my bro say he saw Tyler. Thn we continued to walk. We at the Yamaha shop there look at the price of guitar Thn went out. I went toilet Thn we went back to the car park. After tat went home. Reach home Liao Thn shower now I blog. Now going to drink milk Thn sleep. *Yawn* I'm sleepy now:) byes BTW, Gdluck for ur exams Tmr Readers:) LoVe Ya' !!!Bubbyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment