Thursday, November 11, 2010

Harry Potter(ELDDS)& CCA recruitment day:)

Hey viewers! Today I woke up, shower change Thn ate my breakfast. After breakfast, went Sch. At Sch study until 9:30am. Thn go hall for rehearsal. So embarassing leh so many P6 frens:$ after rehearsal P6 do the dance for tmr's P6 graduation night. I will Miss You All!!!:( I Love You Guys!!!:'( Thn we rehears 1 more time Thn go back class. Mr Suhairy ask me call Far, Man and me myself. So we went tinking it's scolding. But actually get selected for the overseas tournament. Vry lucky but can't go. Cause I am not in SG:( So sad tis is such a good opportunity!!:( ;sob tats y people say 2010 is a bad year:( it's true. After tat go back chi class and take bag go back main class. After tat went canteen Thn play VB until Nicole and Decem come back. Waaaa!! Nicole blanja me leh!!!(So good^^) eat Liao go help Mr Oh and Mr Lek at the CCA recruitment Thn I train a xiao MeiMei she is SO CUTE!!!!:D Thn we went for the Harry Potter performance Thn we go back hall and help until 4:30pm Thn Nicole, Decem, Farah and me went home. Reach home, shower Thn watch tv until dinner time eat Thn wash face and change. Now blogs. Getting ready to sleep night! Luv'ya:)

No comments:

Post a Comment